Key Success Strategies
- To continually strive for growth and development, of individuals and as a company.
- To recognize that our strength lies in our people and therefore, always acknowledge the value of our staff.
- To ensure a productive, safe, pleasant and healthy working environment.
- To promote effective communication.
- To cooperate as a dedicated and committed team to ensure that we consistently deliver the highest possible standards of service excellence.
- To always deliver on our promises so that our colleagues, partners and clients know that we mean what we say
- To deliver on our promises so that our colleagues, partners and clients can rely on our communication.
- To stand firm on our foundation of Faith and Trust.
Established in 2001, Vacation Recreational Services (Pty) Ltd (VRS) has, through its commitment to excellence and the delivery of service excellence,gone from strength to strength and is now a market leader in a challengingand extremely competitive industry. VRS is a member of the Univision Groupof companies, and the management company for the Group.Our ever-expanding portfolio includes the management of 22 holiday resortsin South Africa, Kenya, Botswana and Mozambique.
As Management Company we are responsible for the on and off-site management and the vital task of ensuring that the resorts achieve the highest possible standards and strive for maximum occupancy, with the resultant benefits to the stakeholders and local communities in which these resorts are located. VRS also is the appointed Managing Agent to various vacation ownership clubs in South Africa and Africa. .
The management and administration of sales contracts and receipting of payments to all Clubs and Share Block companies. .
To attend to the following disciplines relating to provision of service excellence to members, Walk-ins, Call Centre and Correspondence.
All Administrative functions related to Share Block administration - levies, transfers, AGM's and RCI.
Internal functions including archives, housekeeping and allied services.
Attending to the corporate integrity through the application and monitoring of statutory matters, processes, policies, laws and directives impacting on the administration and control of the various entities within the VRS management portfolio.
To attend to accounting functions in respect of all financial aspects of group entities.
Onsite Resort Management
To facilitate and manage the link between VRS head office and the onsite resort teams to ensure optimum resort management and onsite service excellence to members and guests.
The installation, management and maintenance of all Information technology and systems for the company, focussing on software applications and computer hardware.